Are you a Value-Driven Administrator?
Do you take Pride in Serving Customers, Members & Clients?
Help us to keep SEWN Organized and On-Track!
We are pleased to be hiring an Administrative Assistant (Admin) for a twelve month pilot project. This is an excellent opportunity to work part-time (only eight hours per month) serving the cause of connecting women entrepreneurs on the Sunshine Coast of BC.
Who is SEWN?
The Self-Employed Women’s Network (SEWN) provides a platform to help women share experiences, business ideas and expertise for their own benefit, and the benefit of others. SEWN offers women the opportunity to build networks and provides a place for communication – both in person and online. We collaborate with and promote our members’ events and business offerings.
What would you do?
The Admin provides a range of administrative support to the organization and the Board. Reporting to the President and Vice-President, the Admin will serve as a central point of contact to our membership, basic bookkeeping, event support, database management and general office support.
Click here for the full job description:
What qualifications and experience/skills are required?
We are looking for an experienced Administrator who possesses the following:
- Senior secondary graduation,
- Two or more years office experience; preferably in a non-profit, Board-led environment,
- Formal training or working experience with computers and online computer applications (such as Word, Google Drive, Membership Works, and Word Press),
- The ability to work under minimal direction, be autonomous, thorough, accurate and detailed,
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to be flexible with shifting priorities,
- The ability to work well under pressure and handle repetitive work.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone with the space to work in their home-based office, with their own tools (computer and phone) for a rate of $15.00 per hour for eight (8) hours per month (two hours per week).
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) to email@example.com by June 15 2018.